Saturday, January 21, 2012

Its all starting...

I don't have a whole lot to say at this moment as my life right now pretty much consists of anticipation for my trip.  So, after waiting for what seems like forever, I'm leaving for Honduras early on Monday morning.  I'm still not entirely sure sure what I'm getting myself into, but I am tremendously excited to leave and live in Honduras until July.  However, as I was informed by Tim and Steph today, I'll miss both of their birthdays, Valentine's Day, Groundhog's day, President's day, Steph's graduation, April Fools day, February 29... you get the drift.  It's weird thinking that I only have one more day...

Please keep me in your prayers over the next couple of months, I have a feeling I'll need them.  And I will be praying for everyone here.

I love you all, and will see you when I get back!

**Not only was I asked to start this blog for VIDES (the organization that I'm volunteering through), but I also thought that it would be a good way to keep in touch with friends here.  I can't promise that it will be anything interesting, and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but if you want to know what's going on in my life... here it is. 

2 comments:

  1. Our blessings on your trip and in your mission, let the Spirit guide you, you have llots to give so just let go! I will certainly keep watch and be assure of my poor prayers, Happy Mission, and see you when you come back!

    God bless you and keep you always!
    Go VIDES!

    Lots of love
    Carmen-ita

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to hearing about everything - adventures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete