Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh, how the time flies!

So, this post isn't going to say a lot and is mainly going to be pictures as today marks the end of my first month here.  For those of you who have not been counting... I left Milwaukee at 10:10 January 23 and it is now February 23 - one month.  I figured that it is about time to show all of you where I'm staying... so here are a few pics of the school. 

Our room... it's kinda a mess

My shower
The bathroom
Our dining area
The chapel 
One of the patios where the girls have recess
Same patio, another view
The other patio 



Where I do my laundry, close-up
Our pet rooster that wakes me up every morning
apparently it was bought to be eaten, but that
hasn't happened and it has been here longer than me!
The laundry I love talking about 

Sorry for the random arrangement of pictures... it is so difficult to place them with this website, so I gave up trying to make it look nice.

Also, we found out yesterday that Sor Mirna's father passed away in the afternoon, so everyone here would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for her and her family.  Sor Mirna was at a conference in Mexico when she found out and couldn't get to El Salvador (where her family lives) until this afternoon.  So all of the sisters (but one) left to go be with her family.  That means today was just Thalia, Sor Roselba, and me with 60 girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment